Tuesday, February 11, 2014

2 things after I back to Singapore

2014-02-10 Monday (Sunny)


Found 2 things after I am back to Singapore:

1. SingTel mobile prepaid credit balance suddenly becomes less


After changing my SIM card, realize my credit balance was deducted automatically without my notice, the Int balance=$45.00, Loc balance=$120.00.

Int balance of $13.98 and Loc balance of $8.04 has been deducted when I did not make any call or sms overseas.

My Hot 55 should be expired on 02 Feb 2014 and one top up made on 23 Jan 2014 before I going back to Malaysia. The Int balance=$58.98, Loc balance=$128.04.

Wish to know why this thing could happen so a complaint Email is sent to SingTel, do not know how long the SingTel staff will call me after receiving my Email.


2. Double Decker Bed in my room


The landlord did ask my opinion in December before the new tenant (my new roommate) move in. OK, I have no objection on it, as long as the new roommate is happy with the offer. Since I never complained the room is too small for 2, so it sounds fishy for the landlord to suddenly offer me a Double Decker. Especially our monthly rental was increased from SGD550 to SGD600 starting from January 2014.

Hopefully this is not another intention of the landlord/landlady to bring in another tenant into this common room to maximize their rental profit. The common room is too small for 3 people.

Another problem is the fan, since the room did not install ceiling fan, and the standing fan can only move left-right, not up-down, someone has to sacrifice by receiving less blowing air (high chances would be me, since I always sleep late), unless there is two standing fans.

No comments: