Monday, March 17, 2014

10 Minute Abs Workout - Fitness Blender Abs and Obliques Routine



Still remember in October 2013, there was a person in WhatsApp's Sport Group shared out this video link.

Started from that time, I try to adapt this 10 minutes Abs workout into my daily life.

Actually just after 2 months of non-stop trying and little modification, I could observe the changes on my waistline.

I found this method really works!!! Just need some effort and persistence, which was difficult at the beginning.

Until now, my waistline slims down and Abs muscles start to build up.

Although I didn't remember the person, since too many people in that Sport Group, and recently just had my XiaoMi 2 formatted (previous conversation record was lost).

Somehow, I should thank this person for sharing out such useful video link. At least, it changed my way of doing exercise, let me realize there is another way to keep my body shape fit.


~Life is the way of exploring meaningful things for us, never be afraid of trying something new~

No comments: