Sunday, April 13, 2014

Good bye, my foldie...

2014-04-13 Sunday (Rainy)


Still remember I was so excited when I first bought my little foldie on 14 Feb 2014. It was a 20" Aleoca Esecuzion foldable bike, black in color.

Since then, I was obsessed with night cycling. And did a few times night cycling alone and with friends who like to cycle.

In the end I sold it, because decided to buy a mountain bike in future.

Even though my little foldie is no longer with me, but we did spend a lot of good moments together. It was more than just a bike for me, because it reminded me about my past during school time, when I was a poor student whom needs to cycle back and forth not only to school and tuition classes, but also outdoor activities with hometown friends. The life was difficult but I was always happy to go out together with my mountain bike. :)

These memories won't perish by time and will remain in my mind forever...

No comments: