Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Badminton at Commonwealth

2014-05-07 Wednesday (Cloudy)


Yesterday met an aunty selling tissue papers at Commonwealth MRT Station, when I was walking downstairs to the wrong direction. Bought 3 packs of tissue paper from her.

Everyone has hard times, do the at least thing you can, when you are capable to do that.

Just thinking that If everyone can spend $1 by helping someone in difficult, many $1 can be helpful to that person to overcome some obstacles in life without compromising his/her dignity.


After ~10 minutes walking from MRT Station, reached outdoor badminton court next to Block 90, this time I didn't get lost.


Saw a very cute cat who initially acted cool and ran away when I was approaching him. After I walked closer again, I touched him with my hand and could feel his fur were quite soft and nicely taken care.


He immediately turned back and rubbing my leg with his body, aggressively. Really encountered lots of cats like to use their bodies to "Buar" (Brush) me. My colleague told me it is a way the cats show their good feeling on me.


Later on, the cat seemed to be surrendered, haha.


Finally, badminton continued...

No comments: