Saturday, June 7, 2014

Keys lost during Friday night cycling

2014-06-06 Friday (Cloudy)

Yesterday night was my bad luck night, I was sleeping out of the house with nobody inside the house realized that I had been locked outside. Because I didn't realize my house keys was lost during the night cycling to Kranji Reservoir Park.

It could have either dropped out from my bicycle bag along the way on Lim Chu Kang Road or I forgot where I put the keys into. I just don't know how it happened without my conscious.

I had been desperately trying to use noisy sound and torch light to catch the attention of anyone in the house, but I failed to wake up any of them behind the door, they were just sleeping soundly like pigs. Nobody heard my helping voice or the loud knocking door sound.

In consequence of my carelessness, I slept at the staircase out of the house for whole night. Checking WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook, watching online news became the only thing I can do to utilize my time properly while hoping somebody realizes I got locked outside and opens the door for me.

I got no response from my roommate as well although I had been calling him for 20+ times, WhatsApp him, SMS him, Facebook PM him the whole night before I finally slept outside the house with my bike at 4am.

Near to 6am, my roommate finally opened the door for me and my bike to enter, he explained to me he put his phone to Silent mode. Sigh...

Anyway, I am still thankful to him for saving me from continue sleeping outside.

After bath, I can't wait to lie on my warm bed at 6:30am and sleep until 12pm, wake up for a while, and sleep again until 4pm.


No hiking at Bukit Timah with my colleagues on this Saturday, since I had already WhatsApp and SMS to my colleagues to inform them I won't be able to wake up on time to join them at 12pm because of the terrible things happened on me.

No comments: