Saturday, April 24, 2010

Greedy people will lose more

2010年4月23日 金曜日 晴


Yesterday at night about 8:30pm o'clock, I received a sms from Maxis and found out my mobile phone hotlink prepaid line was barred. Today I immediately went to Maxis Exclusive Partner (MEP) (P&D Mobile Centre Sdn Bhd) at Plaza Metro Kajang asked for a details why my 012 prepaid line being terminated suddenly. The staff at there checked my account and found that my line service provider have been switched to Celcom, it shocked me. After went to Celcom Customer Service Department at Sungai Chua, there was somebody told me I have subscribed to Celcom postpaid plan.

Unfortunately, I told him my problem as I am a victim that being cheated by Celcom chinese dealer near the Mid Valley KTM komuter station when going back from MCTF’10 Career Fair in Mid Valley Exhibition Centre. The dealer only told me Celcom is launching promotion and deliver free simpack to user, he did not mention anything to me and just asked me to fill in my name, mother’s name (I filled fake of my mother’s name), I/C no. & current hand phone no. only, after that requested my I/C to be photocopied. He did not tell me that the form I was filling is the form to change my service provider from Hotlink to Celcom. He just keep on saying: “ALL ARE FREE” and Celcom staff will call me after 2-3 days (Although I were wondering why Celcom staff will call me, probably it is a kind of marketing survey). It was my fault also since I easily believe him and thought it was just a kind of survey form and did not ask for details.

The Celcom staff at Sungai Chua said I have to clear my registration fees etc. for about RM70~80 before I am able to switch my service provider back to Hotlink prepaid. I was disappointed with the tactics Celcom’s dealer used, since the "Free+Promotion" slogan they were using just like fooling consumers with FREE slogan, especially a poor student like me easily attracted by the FREE things. With blank mind I went back to MEP in Plaza Metro Kajang to ask for more details the procedure to change back my line service to Hotlink prepaid.

After applied for changed my plan to Hotlink prepaid, the Hotlink staff said I will loss all my 012 prepaid credit since I have changed to Celcom so my account’s credit will automatically disappear. It pissed me off since I have already lost all my hand phone credit, but now I still have to pay for RM70~80 to Celcom even I did not use Celcom service to make any call or sms. After that I walked to another Celcom Customer Service Department at Plaza Metro Kajang LG Floor asked for the details of my Celcom account. The staff had helped me activated the Celcom line. He told me to wait for few days, then Celcom will send me a sms, I have to wait for another week, then only my line will be released and able to change back to Hotlink prepaid.

After went back to my room, I email NCCC and Celcom careline to make a complaint about my situation. I requested Celcom to check my account (01X-XXX XXXX) for details, my previous plan was Hotlink prepaid that subscribed to Hotlink Youth Club and got credit due date until 02/04/2013. Nobody will so stupid to change his plan to Celcom postpaid and switch his plan back to original Hotlink prepaid within 1 day unless he realized that he was fooled by people.

I AM ABSOLUTELY DISAPPOINTED OF THE CHEATING TACTIC OF CELCOM'S DEALER USED, AS THIS WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT I WAS CHEATED BY CELCOM’S DEALER THAT SWITCHED MY PLAN WITHOUT MY UNDERSTANDING. AS A RESULT, I LOST ALL MY PREPAID CREDIT WITHOUT MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT!!! THIS IS EXTREMELY PISSED ME OFF!!! I WILL NOT SHIFT FROM MAXIS LINE SINCE I HAVE BEEN USING THIS LINE FOR MORE THAN 7 YEARS. IF CELCOM THINK MY LOSS WAS NOTHING, NOTHING FOR THEM, JUST FORGET AND IGNORE MY WORDS. I STRONGLY BELIEVE I COULD INFLUENT OTHERS FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCED IN THIS WAY. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOUR DEALER IS WORKING, THE CHARACTERISTIC OF THEM REALLY DISQUALIFIED AS A SALES PERSON. HOWEVER I DO BELIEVE FOOLING CONSUMER TO ACHIEVE THEIR GOALS ARE THE MOST LOUSY WAY IN EVERY COMPANY, ORGANIZATION. MOST OF THE CONSUMERS NOWADAYS HAVE THEIR RIGHT TO COMPLAINT OR ISSUE THEIR CONDITION TO TTPM.

Hence, I look forward for NCCC and Celcom reply and a resolution to my problem should be carried out within seven (7) days before seeking help from a consumer protection agency or the Business Bureau. I am expecting everything be done without going to Celcom Customer Service Department again for a second time> Because I am busy preparing my final exam and my final year project's presentation.

Lesson learned: No free meal in this world or you will pay more about it. Greedy people will lose more.

No comments: