Tuesday, May 1, 2012

非常假的“阿Jib哥”的Facebook page

2012年5月1日 火曜日 阴 劳动节



2012-05-01, 1:41pm: Post 1st link to 阿Jib哥 page, regarding a police car hit 4 BERSIH 3.0 participants, hope our P.M. can be more concerned on this issue.
But... 2 minutes later when I went back to check, I found my post was removed by the admin of that page
So disappointed since my voice has been ignored...


Kejadian sebenar Polis langgar 4 peserta BERSIH 3.0 depan SOGO (28.04.2012) - YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-Jb9k_iNOE



2012-05-01, 1:41pm: Post 2nd link to 阿Jib哥 page, regarding an innocent BERSIH 3.0 participant being beaten by violent policemen, hope our P.M. can be more concerned on this issue also.
But... 2 minutes later when I went back to check, I found my post was removed as well by the admin of that page.
Disappointed x2 since my voice has been ignored again...


bersih 3.0 violence kekejaman polis .avi - YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SM5E7y6tJRc



2012-05-01, 1:43pm: I found my posts were removed by the admin of that page. The page becomes so "clean" and no noise afterwards.
Proven that all "negative news" would be removed from that page A.S.A.P.


Disappointed, since the page mentioned:

"This is a page of Prime Minister Najib to collect the voices, comments and suggestions from Chinese citizens, it is also an approach where Prime Minister Najib can get closer to the Chinese citizens, comments from everyone is welcomed."-- This introduction made me sick, so fake, very fake!

这是一个首相纳吉收集华裔国民心声、意见、提议的专页,也是首相纳吉希望亲近华裔国民的可用管道,欢迎大家提出意见。”--这段介绍让我觉得很假、很假、非常假!

What is the intention of our P.M. to set up a Facebook page since the admin of that page did not even accept the voices and comments from a citizen??? Useless and meaningless.


阿Jib哥 page: https://www.facebook.com/ahjibgor

No comments: