Friday, January 8, 2010

It worked!!!

2010年1月7日 木曜日 晴


It worked! Finally my decision to wrap the iron mould with food wrap instead of conventional aluminium foil was totally correct, because it invented a new alternative way rather than just the only choice. That was not mine but my labmate's previous idea, I just believe & prove that it can work...

It is a possible alternative for me, that is why I insist. Just some of my friends did not look good on it previously. Well, it's life to be, people will not always agree with you, but you must believe yourself.:)


After tried, almost no leakage that passed through a hole or opening of food wrap, just a very little amount of resin escaped through the side that I did not stick it very well. But this is perfect when compared to Al foil, at least we don't have to scrape the firm resin on the iron mould so long...

By the way, although my lab work is in progress but the progression is too slow for me. Perhaps I wasted too much time during semester break since not certain about some ambiguities of my experimental procedure. And, each process of the experiment consumes too many hours to finish it. All are 8 hours process, I do nothing except for a short time work, other than that just sit in front of fume cupboard by guarding, control the temperature & Nitrogen gas' flowrate, worry that one step of mistake my resin will totally spoiled & my efforts will just waste.

Hope that my lab work will go smoothly as I expect. Good luck to all my labmates too...^^

No comments: